By Mikal E. Belicove|For Entrepreneur.com|December 13, 2011
Even though there are less than two weeks remaining on the clock until Christmas, it’s very possible you forgot to order gifts for your staff. Not to worry. Here’s a quick and dirty list of simple business-appropriate delights that should fill the bill. And rest easy. I took it upon myself to personally test each one of these items.
1. Like and Dislike Stamp: This two-stamp set comes with enough ink for 5,000 assertions or aversions, and can be annoyingly applied to most any flat surface. Make your views clear on any issue. Price: $12.99. (buy two, get a third free when using the code “ENTREPRENEUR” at check-out. . . valid thru 11:59PM, Dec. 23).
2. DODOcase: With the look and feel of a hardbound book, this case coddles your iPad in a strong bamboo tray. And because it looks like a book, it’s less likely to be snatched. Price: $59.95.
3. NuGuard Gripstand 2: This desktop stand can be swiveled 360 degrees, doubles as a one-hand grip for your iPad 2, or can be used to carry an iPad 2 a briefcase. And it’s pretty snazzy for presentations, too. Also available for the original IPad. Price: $29.99.
4. Toddy Smart Cloth: This cloth doesn’t just push the smudges around on your iPad or iPhone screen — it makes them disappear. A must-have for anyone who hates streaking. Price: $9.99.
5. Griffin Stylus + Pen + Laser: The name says it all. The balanced stylus keeps…
Continue Reading: 10 Gifts Entrepreneurs Can Give to Staffers